1. The plastic ultrasonic welding machine cannot be put into use immediately after the power is turned on (power on). Wait for two minutes to test the ultrasound and then put it into use;
2. The ultrasonic welding head (upper mold) cannot be tested and tested at the time of testing. Do not continue to use it! Otherwise, the ultrasonic generator power component is burned out;
3. Ensure that the compressed gas provided is dry and clean, and regularly check whether the inside of the filter on the back of the ultrasonic welding machine is clean (if there is oil, please clean);
4. Before replacing the ultrasonic upper mold, check whether there is oxide (usually black or white substance) at the connection position. If it is, please polish it with 800# (or finer) sandpaper and wipe it with alcohol before installing. ; An hour to assemble and tighten can not be loose;
5. Ultrasonic mold can pass the ultrasonic test, but there is more than 40 °C during the use of heat, no matter how urgent the work should be stopped, until its natural conditions are cooled before continuing to use; half an hour to two hours of fever Be sure to replace it;
6. For non-special structure (material) plastic parts, please adjust the delay time to the ultrasonic welding die to contact the plastic parts immediately before the start of the ultrasonic wave, that is: release the ultrasonic wave in advance. Pressure-triggered ultrasonic machines, please try to reduce the trigger pressure;
7. The power supply range should be within 5% of 220VAC, and the grounding wire of the metal part of the ultrasonic welding machine (usually double grounding) must be used as much as possible.