What should I do if the generator and transducer fail?
Frequent problems with ultrasonic cleaner transducers
1) The ultrasonic transducer is damp. Generally use a megohmmeter to check the plug connected to the transducer, and check the insulation resistance value between the positive and negative poles of the transducer. Generally requires insulation resistance greater than 30 megohms. If this insulation resistance is not reached, the transducer is likely to be wet. The maintenance method is to put the entire transducer (excluding the plastic spray casing) into the oven and set it at about 100 ° C. Dry it for three hours or use a hair dryer to dampen it until the resistance value is normal.
2) The transducer vibrator ignites and the ceramic material breaks. The maintenance can be inspected with the naked eye and megohmmeter. Generally as an emergency treatment measure, individual damaged transducers can be disconnected without affecting the normal use of other transducers.
3) Degumming the transducer. We know that most manufacturers use a gluing method to fix the transducer, but after long-term use of the ultrasonic cleaning machine, the phenomenon of degumming will occur due to vibration. There are also manufacturers that use cementation and screw fastening. Generally, degumming does not occur. Due to the role of the screw, the vibrator will not fall off the vibration surface after degumming. The general judgment method is to gently shake the tail of the vibrator by hand and observe the vibration carefully. Judge the condition of the glue.
Generally, the output power of the ultrasonic power supply is normal after the vibrator is degummed. However, due to the poor connection between the vibrator and the vibration surface, the vibration effect of the vibration surface is not good. Because the energy cannot be released after a long time, the vibrator is likely to burn out. Vibrator degumming is troublesome for users to repair. Generally, it can only be returned to the manufacturer for repair. The most effective way to avoid the degumming of the vibrator is to avoid hitting the vibration surface during normal use.
4) Vibration surface is perforated. Generally, the ultrasonic transducer may be perforated on the vibrating surface after being used for several years at full load. This is because the stainless steel plate on the vibrating surface is long.
Due to high frequency vibration fatigue, the perforation of the vibrating surface indicates that the service life of the transducer has reached, and it can only be replaced for maintenance.
Frequent problems with ultrasonic cleaner generator:
1) Turn on the power switch of the ultrasonic cleaning machine, the indicator light is off. In this case, you must check whether the power switch is intact and the leakage switch is closed when repairing. If the switch is intact, then check whether the fuse is overloaded and blown, which can basically be solved.
2) After turning on the power switch of the ultrasonic cleaner, the indicator light is on, but there is no ultrasonic output. This situation is more complicated. During maintenance, first check whether the connection plug of the transducer and the ultrasonic power board is loose, and then check whether the fuse is blown. If everything is normal, it may be an internal failure of the ultrasonic power generator. Use a multimeter to hit the open wire of the power line, and whether the hot line is open. After rectifying the generator fault, check whether the ultrasonic transducer is burnt out and needs to be replaced.
3) The DC fuse of the ultrasonic cleaner is blown. It may be that the rectifier bridge stack or power tube is burnt out, or the transducer is aging and the current is unstable, which may cause the power generator to fail. Take care when repairing.
4) The ultrasonic cleaner has an ultrasonic output after turning on the power switch, but the cleaning effect is not as good as before. This situation is mostly caused by improper use, for example, the cleaning liquid level in the cleaning tank is improper, too high or too low; the ultrasonic frequency is not adjusted properly; the temperature of the liquid in the cleaning tank is too high or too low; the cleaning liquid is not selected or used properly. not enough. Of course, it is not excluded that most of the ultrasonic energy cannot be transmitted to the cleaning solution after the transducer is de-glued. In this case, it should be returned to the manufacturer for repair in time to avoid burning the vibrator.
Of course, the above are just some basic maintenance ideas of ultrasonic cleaning machines. In the actual maintenance operation, rich professional knowledge and practical experience are still needed. The general service life of ultrasonic cleaning machines can basically be used for more than five to eight years.
Contact Jiayuanda for more information!