Personal protection knowledge
(1) hand washing
1. How to protect yourself from a novel coronavirus pneumonia?
(1) wash hands frequently.
Use soap or hand sanitizer and wash your hands with running water. Wipe your hands with disposable paper towels or a clean towel.
Wash hands immediately after contact with respiratory secretions (e.g. after sneezing).
(2) maintain good respiratory hygiene habits.
When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or towel, wash your hands after coughing or sneezing, and avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands.
(3) strengthen the constitution and immunity.
Balanced diet, moderate exercise, regular work and rest, to avoid excessive fatigue.
(4) keep the environment clean and ventilated.
Open the window several times a day ventilation no less than 3 times, each time 20-30 minutes.
When the outdoor air quality is poor, the ventilation frequency and time should be reduced appropriately.
(5) minimize activities in crowded places and avoid contact with patients with respiratory tract infection.
(6) in case of respiratory tract infection symptoms such as cough, runny nose, fever, etc., home should be isolated rest, persistent fever or symptoms of aggravation to seek medical advice as soon as possible.
2. The role of hand washing in preventing respiratory diseases?
Proper hand washing is one of the most effective ways to prevent diarrhea and respiratory infections.
Authorities such as the national centers for disease control and prevention, the world health organization, and the U.S. CDC recommend washing hands thoroughly with soap and water.
3. Correct hand washing requires six steps:
Step 1: rub the palms of your hands together.
Step 2: rub fingers together with both hands (palms on the back of the hand, fold hands together, and rotate the left and right hands for five times)
Step 3: rub the palm between the fingers (five times)
Step 4: rub the palm with the fingertips. The left and right hands are the same (rub the fingertips with the palms for five times).
Step 5: hold the thumb of the other hand in one hand and rub it
Step 6: bend your fingers so that the joints are rotated and rubbed in the center of the other hand
4. When do I need to wash my hands?
(1) before and after file transfer
(2) after coughing or sneezing
(3) before, during and after food preparation
(4) before dinner
(5) after going to the bathroom
(6) when your hands are dirty
(7) after contact with others
(8) after contact with animals
(9) after going out
5, travel outside no water, not convenient to wash hands, how to do?
Use an alcohol-based disinfectant to clean your hands.
Human coronavirus is not acid - or alkali-resistant and is sensitive to organic solvents and disinfectants.
75% alcohol inactivates the virus, so alcohol-based sanitizers at certain concentrations can be used as an alternative to washing hands with soap and running water.
1. How to choose a mask?
Option 1: disposable surgical mask, wear it continuously for 4 hours, and replace it immediately after contamination or dampness;
Option 2: N95 medical respirator, wear continuously for 4 hours to replace, immediately after contamination or moisture.
Cotton mask, sponge mask are not recommended.
2. Use the mask correctly
Usage of surgical mask:
(1) the face of the mask is dark in color, and the face should face outwards. In addition, there is a metal nose clip on the mask.
(2) facing the face should be the opposite side of the surgical mask, that is, the lighter side. In addition, it should be noted that the part with the metal strip should be on the top of the mask, do not wear it upside down.
(3) after separating the front, back, upper and lower ends of the mask, wash your hands clean first, and hang the rope at both ends on your ears after determining whether the mask is correct.
(4) the last step, which is also the metal bar problem mentioned above, is to press the metal bar on both sides of the bridge of the nose with both hands after wearing the mask, so that the upper end of the mask is close to the bridge of the nose.
3. How do special people wear masks?
(1) when pregnant women wear protective masks, they should pay attention to the combination of their own conditions and choose comfortable products.
(2) elderly people and patients with cardiopulmonary diseases will feel uncomfortable after wearing it, or even aggravate the original condition, should seek professional guidance from doctors.
(3) children in the growth and development stage, their face is small, choose a child protective mask.