1. Tuning: fine-tuning the frequency of the ultrasonic welding machine so that the frequency of the ultrasonic welding machine is consistent with the frequency of the ultrasonic mold; the current output by the ultrasonic generator must be the impedance and frequency of the ultrasonic transducer, the amplitude modulator, and the welding head. Adapted. If any of these components or solder joints change, this combination must be tuned again. The steps to follow are as follows:
1. Set the on/off switch to the "on" position.
2. Lower the soldering tip - place the ultrasonic switch in the "test ultrasound" position. Adjust the screw on the “tuning controller” screw on the left side of the body to make the load meter indicate the lowest reading, generally below 1A;
Note: When tuning, the system protection monitoring device may cut off the energy supply and the indicator light is on. If this happens, the ultrasonic switch should be released, wait a second or two, and rotate the secondary tuning screw to the mid-range tuning; do re-tune. If the energy supply section continues to be cut off and cannot be operated, refer to the chapter on troubleshooting in the Maintenance Manual.
For the system to protect the monitoring device from normal operation, precise tuning is required. If normal tuning is not possible, refer to the troubleshooting section in the Maintenance Manual.
Note: If a power controller is available for the user, this power controller can be turned clockwise to full scale when tuning. Then make the above adjustments.
Second, users should pay attention to the following points when operating their ultrasonic welding machine:
1. Do not put your hand on the lower part of the welding machine head. High pressure and ultrasonic vibration can damage hands and fingers.
2. When placing the welder, the base should be at least 4 inches (10 cm) from the edge of the table. In case other touches are activated, the push button is activated.
3. When welding large workpieces, acoustic vibration may occur. This is to use ear protection to avoid possible damage.
4. The welding head that is undergoing ultrasonic operation is not allowed to contact with the metal fixture or metal substrate.
5. When the ultrasonic transducer is removed from the welding assembly, do not press the test ultrasonic switch to prevent electric shock.