JYD-1012P is the 600w ultrasonic vibrating plate. The type of ultrasonic cleaning system can put directly on your exited tank. The ultrasonic vibrating plate size is customized.
1. It is made of thick SUS304 or SUS316L stainless steel, chrome-plated on the vibration surface, and double-pulse technology for better sealing performance.
2. Adopt automatic frequency chasing, MCU-SWEEP constant power output ultrasonic generator drive, ultrasonic cleaning is even and strong.
3. Adopts industrial grade high Q value transducer, imported high-strength glue bonding, the ultrasonic cleaning conversion efficiency is higher.
4. It can be 24 hours, which is suitable for mass production continuous work
5. Strict production industry and aging industry, the whole machine 2500V high voltage test, the products have passed CE, FCC, ROSH and other certifications.
6. It can be customized according to the actual needs of customers, immersed ultrasonic transducers with different specifications, different sizes, power and frequency.
Plating lines for the metal parts, or for cleaning the PCB, electronic parts, auto parts, engine parts, injector, air cylinder, mould, blind window, filter elements, anilox roller, screw, nuts, bullet shell, printer and other industrial parts so on.
Submersible ultrasonic transducers can be installed in the tank by three ways as below, the fix way is customized.
Q: What’s the main application?
A: 1. Cleaning after grinding
Grinding is an important process in optical glass production that determines its processing efficiency and surface quality (appearance and precision). The main pollutants in the grinding process are abrasive powder and asphalt, and there are paint pieces in the processing of a few companies. Among them, the types of abrasive powders are different, and generally are alkali metal oxides mainly composed of cerium oxide. According to the material of the lens and the grinding precision, choose different types of grinding powder. The bitumen used in the grinding process is protective to prevent the polished mirror surface from being scratched or corroded. There are two types of cleaning equipment after grinding: one mainly uses an organic solvent cleaning agent, and the other mainly uses a semi-aqueous cleaning agent.
2, cleaning before coating
The main pollutants for cleaning before coating are core oil (also called grinding oil, core is also called core, core, refers to the process used to obtain the specified radius and core precision), fingerprints, dust and so on. Since the coating process is extremely strict on the cleanliness of the lens, the choice of cleaning agent is very important. While considering the cleaning ability of a certain cleaning agent, it is also necessary to consider his corrosive and other aspects.
Q: What’s the features of the inside ultrasonic transducer?
A: Our ultrasonic transducer has the following characteristics:
1. Strong output, low heat, high reliability, long service life;
2. Low frequency deviation with temperature change;
3. Anti-shedding design and uniform surface sandblasting treatment;D. precision moisture-proof treatment.