Ultrasonic Welder Generator
JYD-2700S ultrasonic welder generator consists of an ultrasonic power amplifying module that can convert the 50/60Hz industrial AC power into ultrasonic frequency and a control module that has “system protection inspection” function and “auto-tuning” function. The control module can cut the power supply when there is any malfunction during ultrasonic cutting process, thus making a safer and more reliable generator and even the whole cutting machine.
Maximum ultrasonic power
1) Really fully auto-tuning (AFC) can be applicable for blades in different sizes and designs, and the auto-tuning range is ±400HZ. Taking 20Khz ultrasonic generator for example, the blade frequency range is 19.70-20.50KHZ, auto-tuning). Auto-tuning precision is ±5HZ.
2) Computer with CPU is used to monitor the process, which is quick and flexible , and it has various built-in protection systems. The “system protection and monitoring” function will react to the following conditions:
IGBT over-heat protection; Excessive pressure that caused over-load; Excessive current in the ultrasonic generator; Any loosening of the blade, booster or converter or any other malfunction; Generator electrical circuit failure; Failure of the cables that connect the generator and the converter; Auto compensation for Unstable power supply.
3) Auto-tuning function enables the ultrasonic generator trace and compensate the difference of blade frequency automatically. When the temperature is too high, the blade surface will be damaged due to the abrasion or some materials stick to the blade, under this condition, the frequency of the blade will change.
4) Built-in, fully automatic constant amplitude system will give automatic compensation to the fluctuation of air pressure and electrical voltage, which can adjust the amplitude within the range of 50%-100% to meet demand of different parts.
5) IGBT is used to amplify the power, which reacts quickly, and 100times quicker than traditional silicon power tubes, so it has a better performance.
Front display and back ports as below:
Payment and Shipment:
For payment, we accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal, etc. Lead time is 2-3working days for standard products, 5-15working days for customized products.
Guarantee and Service:
1 year guarantee, free technical support and solution can be offered all lifetime.
Q: How big is this ultrasonic welder generator?
A: Below 10kg, and it is digital control, which is easy operate and accurate.
Q: What’s the main application of the ultrasonic welding generator?
A:Widely used in the automotive industry, electronic industry, medical industry, household appliances, woven apparel, office supplies, packaging industry, toy industry and so on.
Highest weld quality: Vehicle parts must be joined to be tight, strong, dimensionally accurate and visually impeccable. Ultrasonic welding is a fast and economic solution for this complex task.
Hygiene industry: Laminating of nonwoven materials using ultrasonics
Q: What’s the principle of the ultrasonic welding technology?
The general principle of ultrasonic welding can also be applied to nonwoven materials. The thermoplastic fibers are activated by mechanical vibrations thus melting and bonding in pre-defined patterns. A weld tool, referred to as Sonotrode, transmits the vibration into the nonwoven material. In industrial applications, ultrasonic frequencies between 20 and 35 kHz are common, with amplitudes (tool travel distances) of 10 μm to 50 μm. Processing of nonwoven materials is often performed in continuous processes at high web speed. By application of rotary tools, it is possible to achieve processing speeds of up to 800 meters/minute. A specifically engraved drum is used as welding, embossing, or cutting anvil. The contour of the anvil drum focuses the energy and precisely defines the weld spots required for the respective product.