The ultrasonic metal tube sealer and can seal copper tubes up to 50mm in diameter.
2400w, 3600w, 4800w, 6000w
1) The welding material does not melt and is not fragile.
2) good electrical conductivity after welding, the resistance coefficient is extremely low or nearly zero.
3) the welding metal surface requirements are low, oxidation or plating can be welded.
4) welding time is short, no need for any flux, gas, solder.
5) welding without sparks, environmental protection and safety.
1) Nickel-metal hydride battery Nickel-metal hydride battery nickel mesh and nickel sheet inter-melting and nickel sheet inter-melting. 2) Lithium battery, polymer battery copper foil and nickel sheet are mutually melted, and aluminum foil and aluminum sheet are mutually melted. 3), the wires are mutually melted, and they are entangled into one and a plurality of mutually melted. 4), the wire and various electronic components, contacts, connectors inter-melting. 5), the mutual melting of large-scale heat sinks, heat exchange fins and honeycomb hearts of various household appliances and automotive products. 6), electromagnetic switch, no fuse switch and other large current contacts, mutual melting of dissimilar metal pieces. 7), the metal tube is sealed, cut off waterproof, and airtight.
Q: What is the difference between an ultrasonic metal welding machine and an ultrasonic plastic welding machine?
1. First of all, the way of working is different. Generally, the vibration direction of the welding head in the ultrasonic plastic welding is perpendicular to the welding position, and the vibration direction of the welding head in the ultrasonic metal welding is parallel to the welding position. In some special cases, plastic welding can also be used in parallel directions, such as thin plastic parts.
2. Secondly, due to the application of ultrasonic waves to welding metals, higher requirements are placed on ultrasonic welding technology. Compared with ordinary plastic welding, the requirements for power capacity, power density, stability and automation control are not the same. level. At present, domestic ultrasonic plastic welding generators basically use self-excited circuits. Typical representatives are: 8400, 8700 full-bridge circuits and half-bridge circuits commonly used in Taiwanese machines. The remarkable feature is that there is a tuning inductor. If the existing mature technology for plastic welding is directly transferred to metal welding, its technical insufficiency will lead to unstable use of the product; its only advantage is that it is cheap, but for the high requirements of metal welding itself, This advantage is very pale.