The ultrasonic welding machine can seal the wire harness with high efficiency.
2400w, 3600w, 4800w, 6000w
1) The welding material does not melt and is not fragile.
2) good electrical conductivity after welding, the resistance coefficient is extremely low or nearly zero.
3) the welding metal surface requirements are low, oxidation or plating can be welded.
4) welding time is short, no need for any flux, gas, solder.
5) welding without sparks, environmental protection and safety.
1) Nickel-metal hydride battery Nickel-metal hydride battery nickel mesh and nickel sheet inter-melting and nickel sheet inter-melting.
2) Lithium battery, polymer battery copper foil and nickel sheet are mutually melted, and aluminum foil and aluminum sheet are mutually melted.
3) the wires are mutually melted, and they are entangled into one and a plurality of mutually melted.
4) the wire and various electronic components, contacts, connectors inter-melting.
5) the mutual melting of large-scale heat sinks, heat exchange fins and honeycomb hearts of various household appliances and automotive products. 6) electromagnetic switch, no fuse switch and other large current contacts, mutual melting of dissimilar metal pieces.
7) the metal tube is sealed, cut off waterproof, and airtight.
Q: What’s the welding methods?
1. Welding method: The welding head vibrating at ultra-high frequency of ultrasonic wave makes the frictional heat of the joint surface of two plastics melt and join under moderate pressure. The welding strength can be compared with the body, using suitable workpiece and reasonable interface. Designed to achieve watertight and airtight, and to avoid the inconvenience caused by the use of auxiliary materials, to achieve efficient and clean welding.
Second, the rivet welding method: Ultrasonic ultra-high frequency vibration welding head, pressing the tip of the plastic product, so that it instantly melts into a rivet shape, so that the materials of different materials are mechanically riveted together.
3. Embedding: By means of the trajectory of the welding head and appropriate pressure, metal parts (such as nuts, screws, etc.) are instantly squeezed into the reserved plastic holes and fixed at a certain depth. After completion, the tension and torque can be compared with the traditional ones. The strength of the molding in the mold can eliminate the disadvantages of the injection mold being damaged and the injection being slow.
4. Molding: This method is similar to the rivet welding method. The concave welding head is pressed on the outer ring of the plastic product, and the ultrasonic hair is melted and formed by the ultrasonic wave after the ultra-high frequency vibration of the welding hair, and the metal object is fixed and the appearance is fixed. Smooth and beautiful, this method is mostly used in the fixed molding of electronic and horn, and the fixing of lenses for cosmetics.
5. Spot welding: A. Weld the two plastic points without pre-designing the welding wire to achieve the purpose of welding. B. For relatively large workpieces, it is not easy to design the workpiece of the welding wire for point welding, and the welding effect can be achieved, and multiple points can be spot welded at the same time.
Sixth, cutting and sealing: Using the principle of ultrasonic vibration for instant vibration, the chemical fiber fabric is cut, and its advantages are smooth and not cracked or drawn.
Frequency parameter: Any company's ultrasonic welding machine has a central frequency, such as 20KHz, 40 KHz, etc. The working frequency of the welding machine is mainly determined by the mechanical resonance frequency of transducer, booster and welding head. The frequency of the generator is adjusted according to the mechanical resonance frequency to achieve consistency. The welding head works in a resonant state, and each part is designed as a half-wavelength resonator. Generators and mechanical resonance frequencies have a resonance working range, such as 0.5 KHz, in which the welding machine can work normally. When we make each welding head, we adjust the resonance frequency, requiring that the error between resonance frequency and design frequency be less than 0.1 KHZ, such as 20KHz welding head, I The frequency of the welded joint will be controlled from 19.90 to 20.10 KHz with an error of 0.005.
Ultrasound metal welding uses high frequency vibration wave to transfer to two metal surfaces to be welded. Under the condition of pressure, the two metal surfaces rub against each other to form molecule layer fusion. Its advantages are fast, energy saving, high fusion strength, good electrical conductivity, no spark, near cold processing; its disadvantages are welding. Metal parts should not be too thick (generally less than or equal to 5mm), solder joint position should not be too large, and pressure is needed.
Welding Advantages of Ultrasound Metal Wire Harness Welding Machine
1. The two welded objects overlap and are joined by ultrasonic vibration pressure to form solid state. The bonding time is short, and the bonding part does not produce casting structure (rough surface) defects;
2. Compared with resistance welding, ultrasonic welding has longer service life, less repair and replacement time, and is easy to realize automation;
3. Ultrasound welding can be carried out between the same metal and different metals, which consumes much less energy than electric welding;.
4. Compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure and less than 10% deformation, while cold welding requires 40% - 90% deformation of workpiece.
5. Ultrasound welding does not require the pretreatment of the welded surface and the post-treatment of the welded surface as other welding; 6. Ultrasound welding can minimize the temperature effect of the material (the temperature of the welding zone does not exceed 50% of the absolute melting temperature of the welded metal), so it does not change the structure of the metal, so it is very suitable for welding in the electronic field. Application;