JYD-2528-ZY2 is the 28khz high power ultrasonic welding transducer.
1. Low calorific value
2. Large output power
3. Small resonance impedance
4. Long working hours
5. High conversion efficiency
Manufacturer Qualification: More than 12 years experience in the research&development&sales of ultrasonic. Professional R&D, production, quality control, after sales service and sales teams. Qualified in the new products development and products improvement.
R&D Ability: Over 10 national experienced engineers for electronic, software, mechanical, structure aspects. Successfully finish 15-20 ultrasonic products develop projects. Be able to develop different types of ultrasonic products according to the customers requirements
Product Advantages: Self-researched and developed ultrasonic generator and industrial high Q value transducer parts and continuously improve the transducers bonding technology. Short lead time for both standard products(3-5days) and customized products(10-15days). One year warranty, free technical support all lifetime. CE/FCC/ROHS/SAA/PSE certificated
Our Service: Within 2 hours reply for any of your questions or inquiry during the working time. Free technical suggestions and solutions can be offered.
A: 1. The ultrasonic vibrator is damp. You can check the plug connected to the transducer with a megger. Check the insulation resistance value to judge the basic situation. Generally, the insulation resistance is greater than 5 megohms. If the insulation resistance value is not reached, the transducer is generally damp. The whole transducer (excluding the sprayed plastic case) can be placed in the oven for about 3 hours at 100 °C or used to remove moisture to the resistance value. Normal until now.
2, the transducer vibrator is fired, the ceramic material is broken, and it can be combined with the naked eye and the megohmmeter. Generally, as an emergency treatment measure, the individual damaged vibrator can be disconnected without affecting the normal use of other vibrators.
The vibrator is degummed. Our transducers are made of cemented and screw-fastened. This is not the case in general.
Perforation of the vibrating surface of stainless steel. Generally, when the transducer is used at full load for 10 years, the vibrating surface may be perforated.
Effect of welding energy on tensile strength of joint:
1) At the initial stage of welding, a local micro-joining region is formed. Under the action of pressure, the workpiece interface is in contact. Because the flat interface has a large number of micro-bumps under the microscopic condition, the contact of the workpiece interface is local micro-contact; under the action of high-frequency ultrasonic vibration, the interface is parallel to the vibration direction. The role of periodic friction, and the friction first occurs at the microscopic contact portion of the interface; under the action of pressure and friction, the microscopic contact portion produces severe plastic deformation, and the surrounding oxide film is broken and eliminated, forming a local pure metal. With the increase of energy input, these regions first form micro-metallurgical joints under the action of friction and plastic deformation; at this stage, the tensile load of the welded joint is relatively low, and the growth behavior of the metallurgical joint region of the welded interface directly affects the pull. Change in the extension load;
2) The rapid increase of the tensile load of the welded joint. With the increase of energy input, the local metallurgical connection “island” of the interface grows rapidly along the vibration direction under the action of the stick-slip movement between the interfaces. On the one hand, under the action of friction, the intermittent “island” area is continuously plastically deformed. The fusion forms a continuous linear connection region. On the other hand, as the metallurgical connection region increases, the stick-slip motion between the interfaces becomes a viscous motion, and the growth of the metallurgical connection region along the vibration direction tends to be stable;
3) The tensile load of the welded joint gradually decreases with the increase of the input energy, and the corresponding energy interval is relatively large. As the interface changes from a viscous-slip motion to a viscous motion, the ultrasonic energy input into the weld zone is primarily converted to the plastic deformation energy of the metal material. As the energy input increases, the temperature of the weld zone increases, resulting in a decrease in the plastic deformation resistance of the weld zone metal, an increase in plastic fluidity, and a continuous strip-shaped metallurgical joint region growing along the direction perpendicular to the vibration. With the further increase of energy, the metallurgical joint fusion region is further expanded, and the sheet-like joint region is gradually formed, and the tensile failure load is further increased, and the fracture feature is changed from the interface separation to the weld region fracture;
4) The tensile load of the welded joint is in a stationary phase, that is, as the energy input increases, the tensile load fluctuates around 4300N. The tensile fracture characteristics of the welded joint, the fracture location occurs at the edge of the weld zone, and it can be seen from the load-energy curve that the tensile strength of the welded joint is in a platform interval in the energy range of 1600–2400 J, in which the energy is The increase on the tensile load of the welded joint has little effect, and the welded joint with excellent performance can be obtained.