JYD3040-FY4-AM is the 40khz high power ultrasonic welding transducer.
Ultrasonic Transducer for Welding Equipment compensates for piezoelectric ceramic expansion stress by applying pre-stress to achieve large amplitude ultrasonic vibration. Because the welding transducer requires a large instantaneous power, it is highly demanding for materials and processes, and is a high-power acoustic wave supercharger.
1. Low calorific value makes Ultrasonic Transducer for Welding Equipment be working for a long time.
2. It is made of lead zirconate titanate piezoelectric ceramic material, which has a large output power.
3. Low resonance impedance, high mechanical quality factor, high electro-acoustic conversion efficiency, and large amplitude;
4. The material has good reliability and the transducer has a long service life.
5. High conversion efficiency.
6. The heat is small, the temperature range is large; the performance drift is small, and the work is stable;
1. Ultrasonic transducer, horn and tool head frequency should be matched, generally the horn and tool head frequency should be slightly lower than the transducer frequency; the connection surface should ensure vertical and flatness, add torque Be appropriate
2. The ultrasonic transducer electrode sheet welding should be reliable, and cover the damping rubber;
3. The ultrasonic transducer should be used below 60, and the input power should be lower than the rated power.